- Does Harbour Ridge have a venue equipped for holding a wedding ceremony?
Yes, we are delighted to host your ceremony.
- Will the club provide a list of preferred vendors?
We strongly recommend use of our preferred vendors. Please note: if you choose to use an outside vendor, they must be approved prior to booking.
- Will we be able to have a tasting?
Of course! We want you to sample the delicious offerings from our Chef. Once you have booked your wedding with us, you can set this up with our Banquet and Catering Director.
- Where may photographers take photos?
The views at Harbour Ridge are unparalleled and we have a number of excellent locations for beautiful and memorable photographs including down on the docks and river front.
- What happens if it rains?
Harbour Ridge will provide a rain contingency plan which is located inside the building in our Osprey Room. There is no extra charge for usage of this room.
- How can I arrange to meet with someone from the Event Department?
Our Banquet and Catering Department would be happy to set up private meeting and tour of our facility. We do ask that these appointments are scheduled prior to make sure the time and date is available. Please call 772.873.6025.