Now that summer is here, the fun for tennis lovers is just beginning at Harbour Ridge.
The Summer Tennis Membership has been created for those who wish to play tennis here from May 1- September 30. Summer Tennis Members will be allowed access to the brand new, state-of-the-art Lakeside Tennis Facility and Lakeside Spa. The Summer Tennis Member is entitled to participate in all tennis events and activities.
Harbour Ridge’s tennis facilities are second to none and the tennis program is very active, with weekly socials, round-robin tournaments, and men’s and women’s tennis team competitions. Social events revolving around tennis are common, and the tennis center is a hub of activity at the Club. The well-appointed tennis complex includes shaded areas between the eight Har-Tru courts and one stadium exhibition, the highest grade of clay court available today.
Summer Tennis Membership includes:
• Unlimited tennis play, day or evening
• Use of Lakeside Spa, Cafe and Tennis Shop
• No extra charges for light usage
• Court booking available seven days in advance tennis reservation
• $15 guest fee with a maximum of 10 (ten) guest visits per person per year
• All guests must be registered
• Ability to book your courts online via www.harbourridge.com (only those who pay five months in full)
• Tennis clinics available weekly
• Tennis professionals on staff
• Tennis managed by world-renowned Peter Burwash International tennis professionals
• Participation in all tennis events organized by the club
• Limited access to the member website with tennis tips, tennis calendar and all the latest news on tennis
• Player matching services
• Complimentary ball machine service
• Stringing services available at the Club
Harbour Ridge is one of Florida’s premier private waterfront golf communities. Its waterfront location on the St. Lucie River makes it the perfect place to live, and members and residents alike enjoy the well-rounded Florida lifestyle that it offers.
Harbour Ridge is the best of the best. The two championship golf courses wind along the river with beautiful views throughout the entire courses. Residents can entertain themselves at the new Lakeside Fitness Center or explore the surrounding area with kayaks and boat rentals from the on-site Marina. An active calendar of events informs residents of the activities that will take place in the neighborhood, and consists of everything from sporting events to dinners and social gatherings.
To learn more about the unique Florida lifestyle offered at Harbour Ridge and the wide variety of residential real estate offerings available, CLICK HERE. We will email you a digital brochure that highlights the amenities and lifestyle of our waterfront community.