The Thanksgiving season is a time to reflect on what you are most thankful for, and living on the Treasure Coast is something we shouldn’t take for granted. Located on the southern east side of Florida, the Treasure Coast is a real jewel. Here are five of our favorite things about life here:
1. Life here is happy. Stuart was even named the “Happiest Seaside Town” by Coastal Living in 2016. Coastal Living described the quaint town as having, “a relaxed flip-flop approach to life that is the special secret of the area.”
2. The Treasure Coast beach lifestyle. It’s not rare for residents to wear flip-flops and golf shoes year round. Residents can go to the beach for all occasions. Whether it is to soak up some sun, have a picnic on the warm sand, or splash around in the water. There is no better way to experience this lifestyle than living at Harbour Ridge.
3. The fishing. Stuart is known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World.” During the winter months sailfish, and other game fish, are plentiful in this region. Fun fact: The Stuart Sail Fishing Club is one of the oldest sport-fishing clubs in the United States.
4. Port St. Lucie was named a “top retirement destination” by Where to Retire Magazine. The Treasure Coast delivers incredible value for an unmatched lifestyle, and those who make the move here never want to leave. It’s a friendly atmosphere with plenty do, yet away from it all.
5. Here on the Treasure Coast it is warm weather year round. No snow here! The average temperature in Palm City is 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Fitness enthusiasts love to be outdoors in this beautiful climate – tennis, jogging, kayaking, cycling. You name it, there’s not better way to stay fit than enjoying the great outdoors.
Located on the beautiful Treasure Coast, Harbour Ridge is a private, gated boating and golf community. With a 96-slip marina nestled along the shoreline of the St. Lucie River, you too can see why the area is known as the “sailfish capital of the world.” Harbour Ridge has a carefree Treasure Coast lifestyle, with maintenance-free living so you can pursue your passions.
Recently opening it’s Lakeside amenities center, Harbour Ridge has generated quite a buzz around town. Everyone wants to be a part of this brand new state-of-the-art complex. Not only is there a fully-loaded fitness center, tennis courts and spa, but there is also a clubhouse with fun events and activities for the whole family. There is so much for everyone at Harbour Ridge! Request a free digital brochure to find out more about the Treasure Coast lifestyle and you too can be thankful for where you reside.
November is the perfect time for outdoor events on the Treasure Coast. With perfect weather and so much to do, its no wonder this month is a local favorite. Here are a few of our top picks for things to do. Did your favorite one make the list?
The Stuart Air Show: November 3-5
The Stuart Air Show is a family entertainment event that supports non-profit organizations. This event features spectacular performances as well as historical displays of aircrafts of all kinds. Bring the kids and the family for a fun day out at Witham Field in Stuart. For more information and to purchase tickets in advance, visit the Stuart Air Show website. You won’t want to miss this.
Pineapple Fest: November 17-19
This fun-filled weekend in Downtown Jensen Beach is a favorite among South Floridians. From amusement park and carnival rides, to games and live music, this festival is exciting for everyone! Walker Hays and Molly Hatchet are just a few of this year’s featured performers. Make sure to get your advance ticket for $10 at all Seacoast Bank locations before Friday, November 17th. Or you can go on Sunday, November 19th, the free festival admission day. There’s fun for everyone at this local tradition.
Turkey Trot: November 23
Build up that Thanksgiving appetite and join the 7th Annual Palm City Turkey Trot 5K. The price to run or walk starts at $35 for adults and $5 for kids. The race is scheduled to begin at 7:30am on Thanksgiving Day. All of the proceeds from this event will go to The Salvation Army of Martin County so make sure to bring along some non-perishable foods to donate as well. It’s a great way to start the day!
Race location: 2700 SW Martin Hwy, Palm City, FL US 34990
Tradition Green Market
The Tradition Green Market is every Sunday from 10am-3pm at the Landing in Tradition. This outdoor fun shopping experience features goodies from local farmers, bakers, crafters and artisans. There are always new treasures to be found at this Treasure Coast event. Stop in on a Sunday to check it out.
Located on the shoreline of the St. Lucie River in Palm City, Harbour Ridge is a premiere waterfront golf community on the Treasure Coast. With two championship golf courses and a private marina, there is always something to do in this unique community. The opportunities are endless with the world-class amenities and the perfect South Florida location. And you’re just minutes from all of the fun and events in the area. Request a free digital brochure today to learn more about the community and the Florida lifestyle it offers.