The Thanksgiving season is a time to reflect on what you are most thankful for, and living on the Treasure Coast is something we shouldn’t take for granted. Located on the southern east side of Florida, the Treasure Coast is a real jewel. Here are five of our favorite things about life here:
1. Life here is happy. Stuart was even named the “Happiest Seaside Town” by Coastal Living in 2016. Coastal Living described the quaint town as having, “a relaxed flip-flop approach to life that is the special secret of the area.”
2. The Treasure Coast beach lifestyle. It’s not rare for residents to wear flip-flops and golf shoes year round. Residents can go to the beach for all occasions. Whether it is to soak up some sun, have a picnic on the warm sand, or splash around in the water. There is no better way to experience this lifestyle than living at Harbour Ridge.
3. The fishing. Stuart is known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World.” During the winter months sailfish, and other game fish, are plentiful in this region. Fun fact: The Stuart Sail Fishing Club is one of the oldest sport-fishing clubs in the United States.
4. Port St. Lucie was named a “top retirement destination” by Where to Retire Magazine. The Treasure Coast delivers incredible value for an unmatched lifestyle, and those who make the move here never want to leave. It’s a friendly atmosphere with plenty do, yet away from it all.
5. Here on the Treasure Coast it is warm weather year round. No snow here! The average temperature in Palm City is 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Fitness enthusiasts love to be outdoors in this beautiful climate – tennis, jogging, kayaking, cycling. You name it, there’s not better way to stay fit than enjoying the great outdoors.
Located on the beautiful Treasure Coast, Harbour Ridge is a private, gated boating and golf community. With a 96-slip marina nestled along the shoreline of the St. Lucie River, you too can see why the area is known as the “sailfish capital of the world.” Harbour Ridge has a carefree Treasure Coast lifestyle, with maintenance-free living so you can pursue your passions.
Recently opening it’s Lakeside amenities center, Harbour Ridge has generated quite a buzz around town. Everyone wants to be a part of this brand new state-of-the-art complex. Not only is there a fully-loaded fitness center, tennis courts and spa, but there is also a clubhouse with fun events and activities for the whole family. There is so much for everyone at Harbour Ridge! Request a free digital brochure to find out more about the Treasure Coast lifestyle and you too can be thankful for where you reside.