There are so many things that separate Harbour Ridge from other clubs in the area. The luxurious club lifestyle on the tranquil water of the St. Lucie River combined with resort-style amenities, including the new Lakeside Spa, Fitness & Tennis Club, have made Harbour Ridge a must-see to believe club in South Florida. Residents are able to enjoy this active community and serene surroundings every day, and now, guests of the club can too.
Harbour Ridge’s “Be Our Guest” program is designed to provide you with a taste of the South Florida lifestyle showcase the Club to potential new homeowners. This is the ideal way for you to experience our warm and friendly community and many amenities prior to making any buying decision.
The Be Our Guest program includes:
• Two nights in a beautifully furnished condominium, including living room, two bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, laundry facilities, etc.
• Two rounds of golf for two – the River Ridge course, designed by Pete and P.B. Dye and the Golden Marsh course, designed by Joe Lee, offering championship golf for all playing levels.
• Unlimited tennis for two on our Har-Tru surfaced tennis courts, with four of them lighted for night play. All courts are nestled among a peaceful, tree-lined setting.
• Use of the Fitness Center – enjoy the pleasing view during your vigorous workout. If you wish, our outdoor, heated swimming pool would be the perfect place to retreat after your workout.
• Two lunches for two in our Grille Room where you will enjoy excellent cuisine and breathtaking views.
• A dinner for two that includes a glass of wine or cocktail to complement your dining experience.
• Enjoy the beauty of Harbour Ridge from the St. Lucie River with a tour on our pontoon boat.
One of expert the sales agents will be pleased to provide you with a tour of the available real estate properties. Harbour Ridge is an 885-acre community with 695 residences, offering an extraordinary selection of resale homes and condominiums in 28 uniquely different villages. These homes overlook two picturesque golf courses, acres of wooded, naturally landscaped vistas including scenic Audubon sanctioned nature preserves and spectacular river views.
Tucked away on two miles of waterfront along the North Fork of the St. Lucie River are 98 boat slips on our North, Center and South Docks that will accommodate boats ranging in size from 24 to 60 feet. This is a yachter’s or angler’s dream with deep water and ocean access!
More than just a tropical paradise, Harbour Ridge may be the closest you can come to living in a nature preserve. To learn more about our “Be Our Guest” program at Harbour Ridge, one of Florida’s most prestigious and private waterfront and golf communities, please contact our Membership & Marketing Department at 772.873.6013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.